Old 14-07-2007, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
steve auvache steve auvache is offline

Default "Tomorite"

In article , judith
writes
I always feed my tomatoes and invariably buy Tomorite - which always
appears to be more expensive than alternatives.

I'd be interested in other's views of the alternatives B&Q own etc -

Expensive tat when compared to the real thing.

or is it even feasible to make up your own from basic materials?

Indeed it is. Sunshine, water and lashings of compost, works wonders
for plants it does and is mostly free.

--
steve auvache
A Bloo one with built in safety features