Old 15-07-2007, 12:57 AM posted to austin.gardening,rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default Peaches

In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:

jangchub wrote:
not use pesticides. I don't kill. That's that.

Actually, we all do. Whether we want to or not.

All we have to do is look at our cars radiator. Then imagine what the
radiators of the trucks that bring us our foods look like.

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade