Old 14-07-2007, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sam Sam is offline

Default "Tomorite"

judith wrote:
I always feed my tomatoes and invariably buy Tomorite - which always
appears to be more expensive than alternatives.

I'd be interested in other's views of the alternatives B&Q own etc -
or is it even feasible to make up your own from basic materials?

Tomorite is inorganic isn't it ?
You may as well buy your tomatoes in the Supermarket.
Choose the very best heritage varieties and grow them organically.
Mine grow on organic soil in good heart, and are fed
liquid seaweed extract.The result is a tomato without equal.