Old 14-07-2007, 07:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Dendrobium rupestre

I just *love* all of these! I am especially taken by this one, though, to
the point that I Googled it. I wanted to see if, in the unlikely event that
I find it, I could grow it given my conditions. didn't find much.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Another very nice set John, I especially like this one because of the
colour. Kudos to your fellow growers too.
Cheers Wendy
"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
An very uncommon PNG dendrobium which has a most unusually coloured
flower for an orchid - very pale blue.
~John