Old 15-07-2007, 04:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default pools - slightly off topic

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:20:51 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

In article ,
"cactusgirl" wrote:

some folks around here had told me to add a bit of bleach to his pool.
I'm sure you of all people, janet, can understand why i don't want to
add chlorox bleach to his play water..........

It's the same thing they add to our drinking water except it is below
sensory threshold.

My pool has 3ppm and my tap water has 5ppm of chloramine...which is
harder to detect because it doesn't have a harsh smell.