Old 15-07-2007, 06:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default pools - slightly off topic

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:35:39 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

Maybe I'll go bite Sherwin later, after a bit of study and a few more
cold ones. Did I mention I am hot and grumpy?

Charlie

Just stay away from the water, ya know what fish do in it.

"Say anything that you like about me except that I drink water."

Charlie

God, man. Don't go over the edge. I was talking about bathing, not
imbibing. Do you think I'm daft? Fortunately, I took my bath back in
February. Never too soon ya know.

I've been watching a lot of Northern Exposure on DVDs.

O' gott, o' gott, I forgot that I left a Anderson Valley, Barnry Flats,
Oatmeal Stout in the freezer.
Gotta run.
--
Billy