Old 15-07-2007, 04:16 AM posted to austin.gardening,rec.gardens
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Peaches

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:51:45 -0500, Victor Martinez
wrote:

jangchub wrote:
not use pesticides. I don't kill. That's that.

Actually, we all do. Whether we want to or not.

Well, of course we do ultimately. My Lama told me there is not an
atom of space where you won't find a sentient being. So breathing
kills bacteria and whatever else. Also, I've been told just under my
armpit is a zoo! What a fantastic Lama I have

I guess I should have have said, I don't kill with intention. I don't
eat any animals, and I am working toward being a vegan, though that is
difficult to do when I have a livingroom full of Thomasville Leather!
Then again, I did buy it 8 years ago, so...nah, it still isn't yard
sale yet. It's that lifetime type stuff. I digress...