Old 15-07-2007, 04:17 AM posted to austin.gardening,rec.gardens
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Peaches

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 19:57:49 -0400, William Wagner
wrote:

In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:

jangchub wrote:
not use pesticides. I don't kill. That's that.

Actually, we all do. Whether we want to or not.

All we have to do is look at our cars radiator. Then imagine what the
radiators of the trucks that bring us our foods look like.

Bill

Which is why I usually use drive time to recite mantras. I also have
a copy of a mandala that, if an animal sees it will not take another
animal rebirth. One would have to be a Buddhist to know what that's
all about. We sure do kill all day, but not with intention.