Old 15-07-2007, 04:08 PM posted to austin.gardening,rec.gardens
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default Peaches

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 07:31:10 -0500, Victor Martinez
wrote:

jangchub wrote:
I guess I should have have said, I don't kill with intention. I don't
eat any animals, and I am working toward being a vegan, though that is
difficult to do when I have a livingroom full of Thomasville Leather!
Then again, I did buy it 8 years ago, so...nah, it still isn't yard
sale yet. It's that lifetime type stuff. I digress...

If they're in good condition, I could help you get rid of them.

Victor, mostly vegetarian but definitely not vegan.

Mostly vegetarian? Vic, c'mon. Pregnant or not?
At least eat a big animal which feeds many and try to avoid shrimp
because many of those are killed. None of it is good for ME, but His
Holiness says to at least eat a large animal which feeds many. He has
to eat meat from time to time for health reasons and he eats large
animals when he does.

You will be the first to know when I see the furniture. I'm already
tired of it, but my husband will kill me! I won't even say how much
this stuff cost us.