Old 15-07-2007, 06:44 PM posted to bionet.plants
turtlewalker news turtlewalker news is offline

Default Pruning a Bouganvillia Vine

You don't need to prune a bouganvillia vine to get it to flower, it needs
full sun . If you want to prune it just cut it back as much as you want, it
will not hurt it.

wrote in message
.net...
Hello,
I have the same question you asked in August 1995: How do you prune a
bouganvillia vine to get it to flower? Did anyone ever reply to you? or,
have you since found an answer to that question? A pointer towards an info
source would be welcome, too.

Thank you.
Claudia

Pruning a Bouganvillia Vine
Trever J. Cornwell tjcornwe at mtu.edu
Fri Aug 11 18:24:25 EST 1995

a.. Previous message: RAFI's New WWW Site
b.. Next message: Potato variety - Fianna
c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

Hello all...
My mom is big into gardening, and my parents even had a 3 or 5 page article
in O
Organic Gardening a couple of years ago on their garden.

She asked if I could find info on the net on 'how to prune a bouganvillia
vine'
to get it to flower.

I figured I'd give it a shot.
Anyone?
Are there any ftp sites or telnets or WWW sites I could check for such info,
or anyone know?

please email me! Thanks! later