Old 15-07-2007, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Plant Identification 2

On 15/7/07 12:46, in article ,
"Astral Voyager" wrote:

"Astral Voyager" wrote:

Ok. Here's the first batch of plants if anyone would like a go at
educating me as to what they are.

My thanks to all who had a go at identifying the plants for me. I think you
got all of them between you. Now suitably labelled for future reference
(except the White Bryony which I dug up).

We always keep some Black Bryony in the garden because, apparently,
blackbirds love the berries. If it's the same stuff it's known as 'coral'
too and it has large and beautiful heart shaped leaves.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk