Old 31-03-2003, 09:32 PM
SarahH

Default pruning a choisya (sundance)

Paul Kelly wrote:

"SarahH" wrote in message
Hi :-)
Ive got an enormous choisya that seems to be trying to take over my
garden. Its very nice, just too big. How drastically can I prune it?

As hard as you like!

snip very useful details

Brilliant - Thankyou Paul, thats good news and sounds quite simple!
When I trim the majority back how long will it take to get new leaves? I seem to
have just a layer of leaves about 5" thick and nothing but bare wood below that,
so if I cut it back as far as I like it will be completely bald.

Sarah H

--

"Returning violence for violence multiplies violence,
adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars.