Old 15-07-2007, 08:09 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default free trees & plants site

Here is a good bare root supplier have have used in the past.
http://www.sln.potsdam.ny.us/

I have no experience with the company you mention.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

"thistletoes" wrote in message
oups.com...

Has anyone ordered from this site? It was listed on a PC newsletter I
get, and I have wondered if what they supply is worth the modest
shipping. The plants are all bare root but "free", as explained on
their site. http://www.freetreesandplants.com/index.html
I've emailed them a couple of times with questions and have always
received a prompt and very courteous reply, but I have not yet
ordered. I was thinking of getting some bare root shrubs for this
fall.

Deb