Old 15-07-2007, 11:19 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Cleaned Out By A Heron :(

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:15:38 CST, Derek Broughton
wrote:

I've never seen a heron do that - of course, I've never had the
opportunity to watch them as much as I can here, where they can always
wade.

I've only heard of a heron flying into a pond and floating once. After it
hit the water, the last thing on its mind was fishing, it was looking for a
way to get out of its predicament of being in a straight sided pond.

I suspecting floating while fishing is best down with a boat. ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us