Old 31-03-2003, 10:08 PM

Default Oxalis "Iron Cross"

I did a bad thing. I overwintered a terra cotta container filled with
Iron Cross oxalis in my garage over a very very cold winter. I'm fearful
they have frozen and are ruined. Does anyone know where to buy the
tubers in the South Western Ontario (more specifically
Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge-Guelph area) they would be available.

On the good side I have a few tubers in a plastic container which I kept
in the house, and they are coming up a little now. How can I best
multiply them. Dig one or two out of the container and plant in a new
one? Once they are fully out and have leaves. What's the proper
procedure. They are one of my new favourite plants now.

Hope someone has a tip and an answer. Thanks.