Old 31-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Fay

Default OFF toic: Women should not have the vote

"Anne Middleton/Harold Walker" wrote in

p.s. to message below.......do all of the grocery shoping to
boot.....HW....ex Royal Navy.
and........I am a male......and......do all of the baking and cooking
+ clean the bathrooms every week and vacuum the carpets every
week.......and to use a Yorkshire expression.....nowt wrong witht
that.....wifey does the dusting, which I hate, plus the laundry and
makes the beds......HW.
I'm female and I tried cooking one time and hated it. I'm a good
plummer and electrican. I also like yard work. We either eat out or
my husband cooks.

First hail to the Royal Navy from Texas.
I think all couples should make a list of the three things each hates to
do. The three things you hate the most the other one can do those chores.
We did that 43 years gao. It has worked out great.