Old 16-07-2007, 04:48 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Man wins over beast!

thistletoes wrote:

On Jul 16, 12:59 am, ~ jan wrote:

As am I! I've been plagiarized! harrumpt! ~ jan

Justin just posted the rec.ponds FAQ I once maintained - much of which I
borrowed, too - and added some of his own material.

One of these days we should update and repost.

Ok - here is a "Bob" question. How did he get in your pond and now
that you have sent him to a "better place", how could another of his
kind get into your pond? You must have a connection to some waterway
or inlet.

You think? Even frogs can travel great distances on land (Leopard Frogs are
often called "Meadow Frogs" and are found 2km or more from water), so I
don't think it's improbable that Bob just travelled overland.
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated