Old 17-07-2007, 01:27 AM posted to rec.gardens
Sheldon[_1_] Sheldon[_1_] is offline

Default Sprinkler advice

On Jul 16, 7:35?pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"Sheldon" wrote in message

oups.com...

Kiran wrote:
There was some discussion of sprinkler here. I am a newbie too and
would appreciate all advice about my specific situation:

1. Two 30' x 60' backyard TRIANGULAR lawns (flowers along the long
edge). There's a walkway along the diagonal edge which needs to be
avoided.

(This is a 30 x 60 rectangular lawn in which the previous owners
put a
diagonal walkway in the middle.)

Your dimensions don't equate... wouldn't two 30' X 60' triangles
bisected diagonally by a walkway make a lawn 60' X 60 square?

Nope.

You're right.. would need to be a very wide walkway. I'd still like
to know why the walkways can't get wet.