Old 17-07-2007, 12:14 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
James James is offline

Default Organic Farming Can Feed The World, Study Suggests

On Jul 16, 6:20 pm, Charlie wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 14:58:11 -0700, James
wrote:

On Jul 16, 2:15 pm, Charlie wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 05:42:47 -0700, James
wrote:

It's one thing to have evidence that organic methods of farming can
work but another thing for some self appointed know it alls like Bill
and Charlie to suggest that people who disagree with them are
automatically unread. Those 2 argue as if they have seen one article
and are automatically organic experts. What kind of scholar goes
around saying if you didn't read my article you're unread?

They remind me of Chairman Mao who having read about intensive farming
had the whole nation plant everything too densely. Result?
Starvation.

Uhhh......James. What you state is not what Billy said.

BTW, there are people starving in Mexico because the U$ is planting
intensively to corn, and buying much of the world's crop of corn.
Interesting, isn't it?

It goes a bit like this, James.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that
we are powerful beyond measure.
Your playing small doesn't save the world.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won't feel
insecure around you.
And as we let our own light shine, we
unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically liberates others."
~~~Nelson Mandela~~~

There are some of us, who will no longer play small, for your benefit.

There is too much at stake.

Charlie

I doubt Billy appreciates you defend him. He might think you too feel
he's too stupid to defend himself.

Billy certainly doesn't need this pig-ignorant old fart to defend him.

Particularly against the likes of you.

I really doubt you know what Billy thinks. You, like totally, missed
his original clear point that ****ed you off.... dude.

BTW, if you read your own post, to which I replied, you will find that
you mentioned *me* in that post. Perhaps I am replying in "defense" of
myself, ignorant old impotent fart that *I* am.

Peace
Charlie- Hide quoted text -

So are you claiming YOU personally CAN feed yourself using just
organic techniques?

It's not his point that ****ed me off unless you meant his point of
being rude. What point is it that you think ****ed me off? Of course
it's easy to miss a point reading crap from you guys since every one
of your posts includes insults and put downs. You mean you guy
actually have a point remotely related to the thread title? I assumed
you guy just like to be in a farting contest.

Time for you guys to go back to basics and brush up on debating team
rules. You really can't expect people to take you seriously. Even if
you had any gems of wisdom people will probably skip you posts because
the very hi % of shit they have to shift though to get to anything
worthwhile.