Old 17-07-2007, 01:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,soc.culture.china
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Organic Farming Can Feed The World, Study Suggests

In article . com,
James wrote:

On Jul 16, 1:10 pm, Billy Rose wrote:
In article .com,

James wrote:
Will the poor Indian farmer be able to afford using cow dung for
fertiliser instead of for fuel? In the 60's Canadian National
Railroad often transported train loads of manure. Do poor countries
have that much manure to go around?

Read the article nitwit. They are talking about green manure. If they
need more BS we can send you.
--
Billyhttp://angryarab.blogspot.com/

Have you stop beating your mother for beer money?

Oh, sorry James, I thought I heard a dog barking out here. It's you. How
ya doin' boy? How you doin' fella?

If you actually believe green manure between crops can triple
production than you probably are a proud owner of cold fusion

I wish I was. I'd sell that sucker and be out of here for the south of
France quicker than you could say,"Bob's your uncle".
You actually want to talk about the subject thread on its' merits? Well
for the sake of discussion I can produce 2 PhDs that say 3 times as much
and 1 who will tell you that farmers used to get 2 calories out for
every calorie invested as opposed to a calorie out for a little over
every calorie invested with chem ferts. Time marches on boy. Now who do
you got, sayin' what? Oh yeah, don't for get that (japanese was it?)
guy who said he could clone human beans too. I think he was a PhD.
companies. Yup those cold fusion people had PhD's too.

I'd like to think that the next time you get sick, you will avoid anyone
with an alphabet after their name. Just go down to the street corner
(you got a street corner right?) and I'm sure somebody there will be
able to hook you right up.

Those two PhD's in non ag science fields are probably just as smart as
you when it comes to organic farming.

If you had ever gone to school you would know that the ability to
shuffle papers is as important as subject area knowledge. Publish or
perish baby, publish or perish.
They like you have probably even actually harvested AN tomato.

You don't write too good English do you boy?

Why don't you and Charlie show that you can actually use organic to
grow enough just to feed yourselves. You can have all the organic
seeds you can carry but no running water and no gasoline tiller.

Never used no tiller, never will. They do wonders with treadle pumps now
ya know. Treadle pumps and drip irrigation, that's the wave of the
future. I'm a little shy on land. Got any land James? Got any land?

You are just an inpotent old fart. Bittered by being rejected by you
mother and every other female in your life.

Uh, cutting edge sarcasm really works better when you can spell better
than you do James. The word is IMPOTENT and I wouldn't say that. I like
take the old prostate out for a spin on the occasion. On the occasion.

James-
You see I can act just as stupid as you in an "intellectual"
discussion.

Poster-
You're far too modest.
You acted waaaaaay "more stupid".

James-
Thank you. Thank you very much.

I fear your wandering away again James. Becareful out there. Don't run
into anything and hurt yourself.

What can you do? Every village has one. Even virtual villages
apparently.Maybe one of these days James will get a nasty knock to the
head, and let that nice, congenial fellow inside him out.

Naaah.