Old 17-07-2007, 01:57 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Tomato leaves turning yellow

valvejob said:

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:59:52 -0400, dgk wrote:

Last year my tomato plants were doing fine and then the bottom leaves
started turning yellow and it moved up the plants. I did not get many
tomatoes out of the deal

The same thing appears to be happening this year. I took a leaf to the
local garden center and they said aphids and sold me some poison dust
(Bonide?). I would prefer not to use it since it says that it's bad
for humans and pets, and my cats roam the backyard.

Is there anything else I can do? Is it likely that I have aphids? I
thought that I would see those but I don't see them anywhere.

Any suggestions appreciated.

There is another thread with the same subject right above this one.
Just look at the answere there for some good advice.

WTF are you talking about? The OP's post is the newest thread in this
group. There are no other recent threads dealing with the same problem.

--

Eggs

Is it possible to be totally partial?