Old 16-07-2007, 10:37 PM posted to austin.gardening
Gary Brady Gary Brady is offline

Default OT: Mostly vegetarian (was Peaches)

Victor Martinez wrote:
Gary Brady wrote:
Going off on a different subject here, we replaced our fabric couches
with leather in January and our cats (4 of 'em) rarely get on the couch

What kind of leather is it? Is it very thick and hard? We have one
leather seat we inherited and the cats love to sit on it when there's a
human there.

No, it's soft leather and soft cushioning material underneath. We had
the idea that leather would be easier to keep clean than fabric, and
that has been the case so far. Our cats don't seem to scratch much so
that hasn't been a problem. But one of the dogs really likes to get up
on the back and sink into the cushion.

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX