Old 16-07-2007, 09:00 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default Parrot's Feather

"Hal" wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:35:46 CST, "Gareee©"
wrote:

Ok, this stuff is supposed to grow fast.. so if I take a clipping off it,
and toss it in a large tub, it'll still grow?

Thinking of growing a few more offshoots...

Grows better in winter for me. I've a few sprigs in the shade that
seem to be taking off and one that rooted in a pot with another plant,
but when it is growing well every small shoot grows, floating or stuck
in dirt. It doesn't have to be on top to grow. It will grow to the
top on its own if potted and sunk below the waterline.

Good to know! Thanks!

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)