Old 17-07-2007, 05:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
James James is offline

Default Organic Farming Can Feed The World, Study Suggests

"You call me rude because I call you on your ignorance? You want
smartass, rudeness and sarcasm? I have a whole truckload."

Not only are you 2 rude but also arrogant. You think you call me on
ignorance but you 2 are just showing yours. You might have read a
book and even used organic principles but by refusing discussion
you're only showing your narrowmindness. I'll grant you guys are
better at rudeness and sarcasm than winning people over to organic.

"You ever milk a cow, by hand? Make butter yourself? Raise chickens,
both for eggs and meat? We have. You ever heard of quinoa?
Amaranth?" And what make you think I haven't? Have you raise rabbit
for fur and meat? Do you tan the hides of what you hunt? Not
everyone is as stupid as you to think that Amaranth is a big
discovery. You might have known about it longer if you did have you
head stuck up you ass. I don't know why you're so proud of having had
your hands on some old cows' teats. Guess when you can't get a woman
you go to old Betsy.

Boy you 2 assume a lot. You don't have to be old to have worked on a
farm for fished and hunted. All you 2 have proved are that you're old
and can spell. You do have to be really, really old how ever to have
bagged a large deer or had a big fish get away. You guys are so smart
you probably brag about all the snipes you bagged too

Try this link.

http://journals.cambridge.org/downlo...c05fe2f918880a

If that doesn't work, web goggle Catherine Bagley Yvette Perfecto Jim
Hendrix. It's the first article.

If you believe anything from Homeland Security you're probably a
little crazy too.

You know just when I thought you were going to be civil you acted up
again. You must be an old Ford V8.