Old 17-07-2007, 03:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Mystery flower

Mmmmm! My Mom used to fry sliced eggplant with onions. I have read that
these are in the "nightshade" family
and not good if you have Arthritis.
Enjoy,
Cheers Wendy

"zootal" wrote in message
Joan F (MI) wrote:
And here's a new picture taken this evening, it's definitely a baby
eggplant!

Joan F (MI) wrote:
| I decided to plant a couple this year, have never grown them before,
| looks like one is developing.

Very nice! Mine aren't quite that far along. This is my first time growing
eggplants also, and I'm pleasantly surprised at how they are just
exploding out of the ground. I wonder if 25 plants might be too many...