Old 17-07-2007, 03:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Basketweaver Basketweaver is offline

Default ANN Another great link

Thanks!

I totally understand, Ann, as I do as well. I weave only a few times
per year. I go to a basket convention each spring where I weave
three or four baskets. Boy, the fingers ache and the manicure
really suffer from so much weaving and having my hands in water
all weekend.

What are some of your hobbies?

"Ann" wrote in message
"Basketweaver" expounded:

Thanks for asking, Mirjam. Here's a small sample of my baskets.
Most are woven of heart of cane, but some are from split oak, ash, etc.
I also love to weave Nantucket style baskets which are woven on
a mold using (the outside of) cane.

Wow, those are awesome! I wove a couple baskets once, it was fun -
but I already have too many hobbies )
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts