Old 17-07-2007, 05:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Jalapeno Conspiracy

In article
,
William Wagner wrote:

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

jalapenos

http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penze...sjalapeno.html

Warning Will Roberson.

Bill

???? Uh, too much breakfast this morning?

I think I'll let my ja-lap-pin-nos do their thing before I order out. I
have a couple of different ones out there. Hoping to be reduced to
cinders, don't cha know. Didn't plant any habaneros this year. Probably
a mistake. Only need one plant for blending. Hmmmm.

"Warning Will Roberson" is this a reference to "Danger Will RoberTson"
of "Lost in Space" ignominy? Always did like Robbi though and his role
in "Forbidden Planet". Movie doesn't hold up too well for me. Basically
a WWII era style buddie movie with an interesting premise.

Time for breakfast and some hot peppers.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/