Old 17-07-2007, 08:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Jalapeno Conspiracy

In article
,
William Wagner wrote:

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

In article
,
William Wagner wrote:

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

jalapenos

http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penze...sjalapeno.html

Warning Will Roberson.

Bill

???? Uh, too much breakfast this morning?

I think I'll let my ja-lap-pin-nos do their thing before I order out. I
have a couple of different ones out there. Hoping to be reduced to
cinders, don't cha know. Didn't plant any habaneros this year. Probably
a mistake. Only need one plant for blending. Hmmmm.

"Warning Will Roberson" is this a reference to "Danger Will RoberTson"
of "Lost in Space" ignominy? Always did like Robbi though and his role
in "Forbidden Planet". Movie doesn't hold up too well for me. Basically
a WWII era style buddie movie with an interesting premise.

Time for breakfast and some hot peppers.

http://www.penzeys.com/ It is worth a look at the peppers just for
the heat ratings. Some are too hot hence the warning. Lost in space
is right on is it not ? Their paper catalogue is informative just in
case you have a crop failure.

http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penze...eyspiquin.html

Bill

Now don't you go defecatin' the character of my ja-lap-pin-nos. I have
nine plants and maybe a dozen peppers about the size of my little finger
and they are next up next as soon as I finished my store bought (over
bought actually). Have to go out to the store for my "fruited chicken
over rice dish" for tonight's dinner. I'm trying to live at the maximum
now with my freedom being counted in days. Grape sampling should start
in a month and that will be the end of life as I love it. No, I don't
expect any sympathy. Working with like minded anarchists and listening
to non-corporate news and good music will get me ****ed-off enough to
tide me over my next lay-off. Anyway, think I'll swing into the nursery
and see if they don't have an unclaimed habenero. I can shoehorn it into
the garden somewhere, I think.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/