Old 17-07-2007, 08:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default Jalapeno Conspiracy

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/17/07 12:59 PM, in article
, "Billy
Rose" wrote:

In article
,
William Wagner wrote:

In article
,
Billy Rose wrote:

jalapenos
http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penze...sjalapeno.html

Warning Will Roberson.

Bill

???? Uh, too much breakfast this morning?

I think I'll let my ja-lap-pin-nos do their thing before I order out. I
have a couple of different ones out there. Hoping to be reduced to
cinders, don't cha know. Didn't plant any habaneros this year. Probably
a mistake. Only need one plant for blending. Hmmmm.

"Warning Will Roberson" is this a reference to "Danger Will RoberTson"
of "Lost in Space" ignominy? Always did like Robbi though and his role
in "Forbidden Planet". Movie doesn't hold up too well for me. Basically
a WWII era style buddie movie with an interesting premise.

Ah - the best way to see Forbidden Planet is with a bunch of science
geeks/nerds and pick the plot to pieces.
Time for breakfast and some hot peppers.

Lunch and peppers here

Pick the plot to pieces? Wasn't the plot lifted right out of
Shakespeare's "The Tempest"

(or was that Christopher Marlow? :-)

Best regards,
Bob