Old 17-07-2007, 08:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Phals revisited

If you mean a new spike, probably late fall, depending on where you live.
Phals need a diurnal temp range of about 10-15 degrees to initiate spiking,
and they also need to rest for a while and develop new leaves.

If you mean new leaf growth, that can come any time now.

Diana

"Manelli Family" wrote in message
The 50% off phals I bought had just finished blooming. I cut off all the
bad roots and repotted them. How long should I expect to wait for new
growth to appear.

Thanks