Old 17-07-2007, 10:55 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Phals revisited

Yes I mean new leaf and root growth. It looked like whoever potted these
plants at the Crystal Co. in St. Lewis MO just crammed the roots together,
wrapped them in moss and forced them into the pots, breaking most of them
in the process. Disgusting.

I guess I should ask what condition the roots were actually in? I mean, do
the plants have some viable roots left? There needs to be enough root system
to support the whole plant.

Diana