Old 31-03-2003, 11:20 PM
Jan Flora

Default OFF toic: Women should not have the vote

Hey Harold:

If you ever get divorced (touch wood), would you be willing to move
to "the colonies"? *smile*

Jan

In article 85%ha.318078$S_4.273253@rwcrnsc53, "Anne Middleton/Harold
Walker" wrote:

and........I am a male......and......do all of the baking and cooking +
clean the bathrooms every week and vacuum the carpets every week.......and
to use a Yorkshire expression.....nowt wrong witht that.....wifey does the
dusting, which I hate, plus the laundry and makes the beds......HW.
I'm female and I tried cooking one time and hated it. I'm a good plummer
and electrican. I also like yard work. We either eat out or my husband
cooks.

"Anne Middleton/Harold Walker" wrote in message

No doubt written by an imperfect idiot. Perhaps, trying to see what

reaction
he might obtain via being so stupid.

HW.
"Peter Gregson" wrote in message
om...
Don't get me wrong. Women are great in their place. Looking after

the
house, bringing up children, cooking, wearing make up. These are
things that women are really good at.
But let them stick to those things. They should not fill their head
with politics. careers and nonsense about equality.
A womens place is in the home and thats where they belong and they
would be far happier without all this nonsence.