Old 17-07-2007, 09:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Basketweaver Basketweaver is offline

Default ANN Another great link - from-corner.jpg

What a lovely home and gorgeous garden you have, Ann. I can't
believe you're going to tear out all this and start afresh! So sorry
about your kitty. Hope you don't mind, I'd like to share your
photo with my sisters who are so into gardening (much more
than I). Pam

"Ann" wrote in message
Charlie expounded:

Nice, Ann. Thanks for sharing. I really like the garden *and* the
neighborhood, what I can see.

Yea, that's a great shot of my neighbors' houses! G I usually take
a picture from the front corner of the garden towards the house every
year, here is this year's.

"and I gotta peaceful, easy feeling"

"Our house, is a very, very fine house" )

The two cats are inside, though. My garden cat died on that road out
front ( Never again.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts