Old 18-07-2007, 03:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Mick Fournier Mick Fournier is offline

Default Cattleya blossfeldiana.

Eric,

Ten years with Bellsouth Internet and no complaints from me... one week
after ATT takes over Bellsouth and my whole webpage "experience" goes right
down the shitter. ATT has screwed us Bellsouth people over up and down the
ying yang. What a bunch on money grubbing pricks they are to us. And their
customer service department in India to get this "problem" resolved is
totally useless.

Fortunately, I have a second mirror website up to keep my orchid flask
business running from my www.OrchidFlask.com redirector ISP... but no high
resolution photos on that second site.

Mick

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
=(

BellSouth isn't giving you the love - your bandwith for the day has been
exceeded.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
.. .
To all you people who bought flasks of Cattleya blossfeldiana from me and