Old 18-07-2007, 02:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default ANN Another great link - from-corner.jpg

joevan expounded:

So sorry about your kitty. Ours has not been out of the house since we
got her almost 6 years ago. The vet comes here. She has not even
ventured to the deck on our second floor. Pure love is our kitty.

Evan came to me an outdoor kitty, I tried to keep him in, but he would
have none of it. I had him for seven years (he was about four when he
came here). He got too brazen with the road, he was streetwise, but I
think he was having a few senior moments - and it got the best of him.
Our two new brothers will stay indoors.

I have some of your other photos of your lovely place and this one is
just wonderful as you must be too.

Oh, thank you, you are truly too kind!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a