Old 18-07-2007, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cupra cupra is offline

Default re.garden when selling house

Kate Morgan wrote:
We are thinking about moving in a year or two, I will of course have
to leave my garden where I have worked hard and am now happy with.
What is the way to go about it? I suppose one has to leave growing
things or can some be removed to new garden, maybe I should start
taking cutting`s and sowing seeds in pots now. Do ornamental pots etc
go with the house, questions questions questions ? Words of wisdom
and advice will be appreciated .

AFAIR you can take what you want with you, provided the purchaser is
notified (normally on the questionnare you complete when you find a buyer) .

If you take a lot of large established plants that the buyer assumed were
part of the purchase then be prepared for them to drop their offer!