Old 18-07-2007, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default re.garden when selling house

On 18/7/07 14:13, in article
, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

We are thinking about moving in a year or two, I will of course have to
leave my garden where I have worked hard and am now happy with. What is the
way to go about it? I suppose one has to leave growing things or can some be
removed to new garden, maybe I should start taking cutting`s and sowing
seeds in pots now. Do ornamental pots etc go with the house, questions
questions questions ? Words of wisdom and advice will be appreciated .

kate

It's up to you. You receive a list on which you tick all that you're
leaving or taking. I took granite troughs and Belfast sinks and some light
fittings, leaving all the rest. For obvious reasons (marrying a nurseryman)
I didn't take plants or cuttings.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk