Old 18-07-2007, 06:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Unknown flower growing on fishpond

In article ,
Guy Gorton wrote:

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:00:54 -0500, Omelet
wrote:

They crowd out native species but for sheer beauty, that is not
necessarily a bad thing.

I just don't think that they should restrict private ponds that have no
influence on native water ways.

No legislation on the topic here in the UK as far as I know. But it
is expensive if it gets into the wrong place.

Guy Gorton

It is expensive (as far as fines go) if it's found in a back yard pond.

Same for Mystery snails.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.