Old 18-07-2007, 09:03 PM posted to rec.animals.wildlife,rec.gardens,rec.birds
Jo Ann Jo Ann is offline

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Green Snake

On Jul 17, 8:22 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/17/07 8:45 AM, in article , "Jack

Schmidling" wrote:

The Green Snake is a harmless little (22-30") snake that was once fairly
common. Like so many other animals, it is becoming very rare over most
of it's range as a result of development and agriculture.

js

He's a sweetie. I see garter snakes just about daily and there is a HUGE
milk snake that hangs out in my neighbors compost heap.

Cheryl

What a pretty snake! I'd like to see one of these.

Jo Ann