Old 18-07-2007, 11:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
arkienurse arkienurse is offline

Default Sunflower and the Ants

"Charlie" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:25:32 -0500, "arkienurse"
wrote:

I am anti chemical, even if it means I lose them this year.

Good for you!!!

Charlie

I noticed all the posts about the bees. Every afternoon this week I have
had 2 honeybees on my butterfly weeds when I get in from work. Don't want
to harm them and I have small kids in my yard. I think most any weed is
actually a flower, just maybe not as showy. And I also think the ants and
aphids were created for a reason, so why kill them just because they are
there??