Old 18-07-2007, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Bee orchid ?

On Jul 17, 7:09 pm, "Des Higgins" wrote:
"WaltA" wrote in message

A few days ago I narrowly avoided mowing this plant down !
I was orig. going to ask for a plantID,
but I think I may have found it now,

Do you think it is a bee orchid ?

You bet; they are brilliant plants!
they are very erratic. They pop up unexpectedly and then you do not see any
for ages in one spot. Every single time I see one; I get a thrill.

Des, I know nothing about orchids but I am having trouble with Google
and it is lovely to see your post, albeit, yesterday's. Your's is the
latest post than I have downloaded, I am trying to read the group
through other ways but I need someone to sit beside me and talk me
though it.

Judith