Old 19-07-2007, 12:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
WaltA WaltA is offline

Default Bee orchid ?

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 23:52:09 +0100, Robert wrote:
Have a look at http://tinyurl.com/27hrod (Wild Guides series) for a
quite good description and some images of the Pyramidal orchid.

Nice link, thank you,
hmmm, yes, could be (must find my pics !)

this leapt out at me from that page :
"White-flowered plants alb are rare, and make a striking contrast with
their neighbours."

In our first 3 years here we had a white var. beside a beech hedge
bordering the area where the pink ones were, but it is long gone now

Thinks, must pay more attention next spring !

Any comment upon the leaf colours of your D. and A. thingumies ?