Old 19-07-2007, 10:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ann Ann is offline

Default Organic Farming Can Feed The World, Study Suggests

sherwindu expounded:

Right now, organic produce is somewhat of a novelty. If the prices
continue to stay high, nobody is going to jump on the bandwagon.

Sherwin, what area of the country are you in? Because I can assure
you organic produce is no novelty around here. You are truly
beginning to sound completely out of touch, and a bit paranoid.
Whether you like it or not, organics are here to stay, and will
continue to grow, as more and more people become educated as to just
exactly how manipulated our food supply is and how bad your beloved
chemicals are for them. Thankfully!
--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked