Old 19-07-2007, 01:37 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jock Jock is offline

Default The cat problem

"
The feral cat we have round here is doing a great job of clearing up the
rabbits. Since the feral has moved into the hay shed, I haven't seen any
rabbits grazing round the sheds. It seems to also go down the warrens on a
regualr basis to clear them out. This feral has already cleaned out a
warren on our creek flats before moving up nearer to the house and farm
sheds so I reckon it's doing much better than 1% of rabbits for prey in its
diet.

then how many native critters are making it feel nourished as well??