Old 19-07-2007, 02:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Dog-damaged lawns need creative landscape solutions

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
" wrote in message
oups.com...
Pets are people too, even if they have twice as many legs and
(usually) more body hair than the other members of the family. Having
our pets outdoors with us can add to our enjoyment and it can help to
keep them fit and healthy.

Today, I'll share some ideas about incorporating "pet friendly"
features into your landscape. But what about the, uh, less pleasant
aspect of what happens when dogs and lawns get together?

What if a neighbor took a crap on your lawn every day? What would you do?
Incorporate slob-friendly features into your landscape? No. Of course not.
You'd call the police. Why would you want to make concessions for an animal
that serves no purpose other than to make a mess and **** off your
neighbors?

our dog timex goes across the road for all his *business*!

don't worry joe, our closest neighbor is at least a mile away, directly
across the road is nothing but woods........