Old 19-07-2007, 02:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Half Price Time

Jan Flora wrote:
In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Billy Rose wrote:
In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Billy Rose" wrote in message
It's that time of the year folks. My nursery is selling vegetable garden
plants at half price. I'm sure they aren't the only ones. Got me a nice
habanero in a 4" pot for $1.25. Not bad for over priced Sonoma County.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/

same at the local tractor supply today........had some garden wagons
marked down to 19.95, when the regular price was $59 plus (someone's
probably gonna get in trouble for that one too) along with some good
looking plants.

Gee, I hope you bought a wagon or two!

Our local nurseries are pretty much sold out. They're all
mom & pop businesses. We'd have to drive 100 miles to find
a big box store.

Jan

you better believe it! i bought one and wyatt has decided it's *his*
wagon to haul his toys in........