Old 19-07-2007, 05:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default Water Conservation

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:46:57 +0100, billiebobuk
wrote:

Hi, I'm really concerned about water conservation. Does anyone know of
any good products to divert/harvest rain water???

Are you talking about devices to re-direct rain into barrels,
cisterns, etc?

And/or ways of watering your garden "conservatively"

For the latter, I input some words like "devices for water
conservation in the home garden", and got many hits, of which this is
only one:

http://tinyurl.com/37bqnk (from H&G). Many others.

For the former, I input words like "storing rainwater" and got many
hits, of which this is one:

http://www.buildyourdream.co.nz/eco_...use_supply.htm

I'm sure you will find lots of good advice by surfing persistently.
Of course there must be books in the library or book store that go
into home rainwater storage systems.

Good luck, and thanks for your progressive approach.

Persephone