Old 19-07-2007, 02:37 PM posted to alt.pets.rabbits,rec.gardens.edible
James James is offline

Default I smell rabbits in my garden.

On Jul 18, 2:25 pm, "Tim" wrote:
So what killed the bean plants?

"James" wrote in message

ps.com...

Strange. I can smell them but they don't do much damage except for
killing some bean plants.

It finally dawn on me that I wasn't smelling wild rabbits but the
rabbit poop I had applied as fertilizer earlier this year.- Hide quoted text -

Could have been rabbits. They just cut the plant without eating it.
Could have been any small furry animal. There is a least one small
tunnel probably dug by a vole in the plot. I've also seen box turtle
and garter snake in my plot. When you're less than 50' from the woods
you're just in an animal crossing zone.