Old 19-07-2007, 05:06 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Chris Barnes Chris Barnes is offline

Default Man wins over beast!

wrote:
sorry no mongoose "The mongoose cannot legally be brought into the
United States because of its destructive habits."

but a ferret might do....

Hmm. The ferrets I've been around (my family has had several as pets
over the years) would seem to encourage more snakes to come around (they
are just the right size for a good meal for many of the snakes in my
area). They (the ferrets) don't seem nearly aggressive enough to handle
a snake of more than 3' or so.

--

Chris Barnes AOL IM: CNBarnes