Old 19-07-2007, 09:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Half Price Time

clc wrote:
"rachael simpson" wrote in message
Sheldon wrote:

I don't think discounted wagons are in the same catagory as discounted
late season annuals... the plants will bring zero revenue if unsold...
the wagon can be offered for sale next year, but $19.95 is probalby
all it's worth anyway and still some profit, the $59 was way inflated,
as are all seasonal goods at the onset of the season. There are lots
of deep discounts on summer goods in every catagory now; grills and
lawn mowers gotta go to make room for snow blowers. It won't be much
longer and all live nursery plants will be deeply discounted.
Perennials, shrubs, and trees can be heeled in over winter but not
annuals.

this is the type of garden wagon I was talking about:

http://tractorsupply.com/detail.asp?...=1&produ ctID

Looks like a heck of a good deal to me! I wouldn't have passed it up!

Cheryl

That's what I thought.........I'll find some uses for it yet!